Hello strangers!
I'd like to apologize for my long hiatus from writing. The young one and I relocated to Northern Maine for the summer. We've been getting settled and rearranged here at my mother's house. As I'm sort of in between projects, I haven't felt like I've had anything to write about, but I wanted you to know that I did not abandon this page!
I do have a few things I want to share, first being this awesome recipe for FRENCH VANILLA CREAMER
I am a coffee fiend, and go through quite a bit of creamer in the process. This recipe is great because it's quick, simple, and you can play around with the flavor to create your own unique blend!
Also I wanted to share this one for a fresh spin on lemonade, made with flowers!!!! I haven't used it yet, so if any of you get a chance to try it out PLEASE let me know how it is!!! DANDELION VIOLET LEMONADE. Credit must go to http://homesteadsurvival.blogspot.com for dredging this recipe up from the infinite internet!
Alas ladies and gents, that is all I have for you loves today. I told you I didn't really have much to write about!
Until next time!!
Hope you're enjoying being home-ish.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about dandelions OR violets. I may have to grow some violets, but dunno how I'd go about porch-growing dandelions. :P
on the dandelions, easy, just intend on growing grass there! ;P
Delete