Hello all. I am new to the whole blogging thing, but I thought I'd start out by describing my goals for this page.
In the modern world, it is so easy to just throw everything away when you are done with it. I don't know if it's laziness, lack of creativity, know-how, or even simply unawareness, but many things the average person throws away may have 100's of uses, or at least, could be recycled instead of tossed in a landfill.
My New Years Resolution for 2012 is to RE as much as possible. Anyone Remember the 3 R's? REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. This year I am going to convert my home into as much of a "green" house as comfortably possible .We won't be giving up electricity or phones or anything, but we do want to become more conscious, and simplify where we can. I also want to note that we will NOT be going vegetarian or vegan, as we all just enjoy meat way too much (my husband wanted a point made of this). We will start with simple recycling, and go from there. Every project we come across will be posted here, for anyone to read, and hopefully apply to their lives!!! As we go along and I learn more about the whole blog thing, I'll include pictures, and all sorts of other fun things.
Just a mom trying to simplify life, and make the most of what's around. I hope you enjoy, there will be lots of good things to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment