Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kicking Consumerism

Hello dear readers,
Our family has finally started to settle back down at "home base" after our gypsy summer. I am planning more posts, projects, and fun things! But before I get ahead of myself, today I'd like to share an article that I found inspiring.
This link ---> Escaping the Consumer Trap <---- Talks about how and why the American way of life has shifted into the consumer nation that we are today.... and how to break free from the 'trap'.

Please give this article a read, it's upbeat and informative, delving into our nation's economic history with a hopeful tone.

What did you think of this link?? Please leave feedback so I know what you want more of!!


1 comment:

  1. Just how I'm feeling. We really want to be able to live on much less money, on our way now.

    ReplyDelete